Friday, June 10, 2011
2:43 PM | Posted by Brandy K | | Edit Post
I have not been blogging long, less than a year, but I have run across so many nice folks in the blog-world during that short time. Two of those nice people recently gave me an award! So sweet!
I'm a Versatile Blogger, ya'll! :) Woo-Hoo!
I would like to thank the lovely Ashton who blogs at Something Swanky and the sweet lady at Faith and Daisies for giving me this award. So kind! I hope you will go check them out--cute blogs with tons of desserts and other tasty things. :)
There are a few rules that go along with this award, so here they are.
1.Thank the person (persons in this case) that gave you the award by linking back to them in your post. Share the love!
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award onto a few bloggers that you've recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know the exciting news.
mmmk...Now to tell you 7 things about my boring self! :)
1. I really don't like to leave the house. Ever. I don't want my kids to turn into hermits like their mother, so I take them places every now and then. :)
2. I can't handle a crowd. No way. Total crazy woman alert.
3. My hubs does not like chocolate. This makes me insane.
4. I started scrapbooking digitally about 8 months ago and I LOVE it. Now, instead of hoarding paper scrapbooking supplies, I hoard digital files.
5. I seriously can't wait for the new season of True Blood and Spartacus. It's painful to wait this long. I'm not even joking. Painful.
6. I don't dig on swine. Pigs are filthy animals. (Name that movie!) Seriously...I can eat a little bacon every now and then, but that's it! Keep the pork chops away from me! Gack!
7. If a recipe requires a candy thermometer, I'm frightened of it. Next! One day, I would like to overcome that and make some candy already!
Thanks again to Faith and Daisies and Something Swanky. Sweetness!
- 2013 (5)
- 2012 (35)
- 2010 (10)
Powered by Blogger.